Do you know the different things women do called “Good girl” behaviors that are holding them back from being as successful as they can in their career and business. According to author Zee Worstell, the beliefs we were raised with as girls were meant to help us be social acceptable, but they were never intended to be used when we entered Corporate America and they are holding us back.
In this episode of Launch Talk, Zee Worstell shares how to swap out the beliefs you learned when you were young that are holding you back from creating the career and business you really want. Our discussion includes:
- How women can make changes in how they approach their work
- Some of the “good girl beliefs” that hold women back
- What kind of things women can do to be more successful in their career
- How it’s possible to have a career and a family and still be successful
- What makes women different from men and why men don’t have “good boy” beliefs
Zee Worstell is the founder of AccelerateHER International, a female centric career coaching organization. Zee works with busy, professional women to suspend the “Good Girl” beliefs learned when they were young and replace them a with an empowering belief system rooted in self confidence. She is dedicated to helping career focused women learn how to stand in their greatness and create success in their career while still having time for their family.
You can follow her on Twitter at @ConfidentZee.
Latest posts by Tai Goodwin (see all)
- Guest Post: How to Outsource Labor and Effectively Grow Your Business – October 1, 2013
- Browseworthy: The Latest News on Outsourcing Resources [INFOGRAPHIC] – September 13, 2013
- Launch Talk Episode #78: Faith-Based Branding for Solopreneurs and Small Business Owners – September 12, 2013