Here’s this week’s list of browseworthy business building links. If you come across a great link or site you’d like to see featured here (or you have a great resource to share) send an email to feature@launchwhileworking [dot] com.
Editor’s Choice: App Sumo
Investing in tools and learning is a given if you are serious about building a profitable business. But that doesn’t always mean that you have to break the bank. AppSumo is a “deals”site , kind of like CrowdCut or Groupon but for infoproducts. While the deals do have limits, they usually last for a few weeks instead of days. Top picks:
- Meeting Burner Pro (1 year access) for just $119 – this is usually $39/month
- Picktochart – Infograph creation tool $49 for one year
- Press King – PR and Online Visibility at 77% off the original price.
Appsumo has over 200 active deals (start with the one for small business) AND a referral program that let’s you earn credits for passing some pretty cool deals to your friends and colleagues.
Book Mark This: Articles and Sites for Growing Your Business
- A List Apart – On line magazine for web designers
- How to Determine Your Own Salary on Open Forum.com
- What Are You Willing to Do to Start Your Business on Entrepreneur.com
- Infographic: The Biggest Small Business Tax Mistakes
- Small Business Start Up from Grow Map on the Emotional Challenges of Starting a Business
Latest posts by Tai Goodwin (see all)
- How to Create Your Career Exit Strategy - March 31, 2014
- Launch Talk Episode #80: Making Servant Leadership Part of Your Business Model - October 2, 2013
- Guest Post: How to Outsource Labor and Effectively Grow Your Business - October 1, 2013