Is it time to brush up on your conference networking skills?
Being prepared to make productive connections at offline events, like conferences and workshops starts with your mindset. In this Launch Talk episode I interview Mike Ambassador Bruny about the 4 pillars that will help you get better networking results at the next event you attend: Focus, Engage, Attend and Follow-up.
Our Guest: Mike Ambassador Bruny is currently focused on a projected called, The New Art of Conference Networking: #Hashtags to Handshakes that is designed to teach individuals and companies how to get the most out of attending a conference. His philosophy: “Long after the conference has concluded, it’s the connections that continue.”
Covered in this conversation on conference networking:
- How to select a conference to attend.
- Who you want to connect with at a conference or before a conference.
- How can to stand out at a conference.
- How to join a conversation already in progress.
- How to connect with industry leaders.
- What to say when it comes to follow-up.
Each Launch Talk episode is aimed at helping employedpreneurs and new solopreneurs launch smart and land profitable. We have weekly conversations with best and brightest entrepreneurs, coaches, speakers, and authors. For details on how you can be a guest on LaunchTalk click here.
Latest posts by Tai Goodwin (see all)
- Browseworthy: The Latest News on Outsourcing Resources [INFOGRAPHIC] – September 13, 2013
- Launch Talk Episode #78: Faith-Based Branding for Solopreneurs and Small Business Owners – September 12, 2013
- Browseworthy: The Latest Small Business News to Help You Launch Smart – September 7, 2013