Employedpreneur Weekend Memo: Money and Marketing Resources
The weekly mash-up of resources to help grow your business is back!
Here’s this week’s list of amazing finds focused on money and marketing to help you launch and grow your business. If you come across a great resource you’d like to see featured on the site (or you have a great resource to share) send an email to feature@launchwhileworking [dot] com.
“Money is usually attracted, not pursued.” – Jim Rohn
Featured Find: Box Shot King
Making 3-D covers for your ebooks and infoproducts can be time consuming if you are not a graphic designer. Box Shot King is so easy to use that you can fire your graphic designer if you’ve hired one in the past. Check it out here: Box Shot King*
Article to Archive: 22 Ways to Create Compelling Content: This great infographic from Copyblogger.com is one of the most useful tools for bloggers – especially if you struggle with coming up with ideas for great content for your audience.
Blog to Browse: Get Rich Slowly: Personal Finance that Makes Sense – Lots of practical articles on how to save and protect your money. Start with this article on the Five Easiest Ways to Save Money.
Freebie to Fetch: Have you grabbed your free copy of Making Over Your Money Mindset. Last week it was the number one viewed page at Launch While Working.
Five to Follow:
- @CoachTanya - for systems and tools to streamline your business
- @BizAuthor – Amazing resource on self-publishing
- @SmallBizFinance – for tips on how to set up finances for your part-time biz
- @DefytheBox – for inspiration on how to be authentically brilliant
- @TaxMama – Better than a CPA – great resource for helping you stay audit prepared or better yet audit free