Be a Guest on Launch Talk (Online Radio Show)
Launch Talk airs every Wednesday at 12PM CST
Our show focuses on topics relevant to the EmployedPreneur lifestyle: entrepreneurship, personal development, professional development, building your business, marketing, money management, managing your day job, and work-life balance.
- Solopreneurs, coaches, speakers and small business owners who provide services and products to other business owners
- Authors who write about small business, marketing, sales, professionals development, communication, and leadership topics.
- Current EmployedPreneurs as well as entrepreneurs who have made the transition from EmployedPreneur to full-time entrepreneur.
We are 100% committed to supporting the EmployedPreneur community by providing quality content and resources. To ensure that we maintain a constantly valuable show, we have established certain criteria for our guest. Potential guests must:
- complete the Guest Questionnaire
- have an active online presence and following
- have been in business for at least 1 year (for entrepreneurs and solopreneurs)
- send a copy (electronic or hard copy) of their book if the topic is related to the title
- allow their photo/bio to be used to market the show
- agree to promote the show to their network
Our topics and our guests are typically planned at least 2 months in advance. However we are always looking for new topics and voices to introduce to the EmployedPreneur Community.