Image may not be everything, but it can have a huge impact on how you are percieved by others. In your day job and as an entrepreneur, being comfortable with your image makes it easier to connect to others from a place of confidence.
In this edition of Launch Talk we’ll discuss image from two different perspectives: Body and Soul Coach Ange Anglade shares how to regain control over your body and take charge of emotional eating and Coach and Consultant Dianne Daniels shares advice on building your self esteem and learning to love your reflection.
First we hear from Dianne Daniels on building your self esteem and learning to love your reflection. According to Dianne, individual with a healthy sense of self-esteem and self-confidence will succeed in the career or business of their choice because they will:
- Promote themselves more effectively
- Take on new assignments and excel at them
- Demonstrate great interpersonal skills
- Represent their business or company in a positive way
Then we hear from Ange Anglade who says that everything we do must be in alignment with who we truly are. If we are overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, not taking care of our health, these are signs that we are out of alignment with our soul purpose and its time to cleanse EVERYTHING that does not bring us joy! It’s time for a makeover to represent who we are on the inside and allow that to show on the outside.
Ange is a Body and Soul Coach. She is irrationally passionate about teaching women how to tap into their inner wisdom so they can release the weight that is showing up in their life as weight and holding them back from living the life they deserve. She uses a holistic approach to empower women to ditch the diet mindset, breakthrough their limiting beliefs, emotional blockages, so they can take back their bodies and live their lives with purposeful intention rather by accident.
Latest posts by Tai Goodwin (see all)
- Browseworthy: The Latest News on Outsourcing Resources [INFOGRAPHIC] – September 13, 2013
- Launch Talk Episode #78: Faith-Based Branding for Solopreneurs and Small Business Owners – September 12, 2013
- Browseworthy: The Latest Small Business News to Help You Launch Smart – September 7, 2013