A recent survey of 3000 small business owners revealed a shocker: 91% believe the dream life they imagined when they first started in business will never be real. Well, it can be but it takes a massive rejection of the conventional route to business success. In this conversation, long-time business owner and coach to other business owners Andrea Feinberg will share 3 critical steps, both mind sets and actions, that must be in place for the business owner to truly have business that runs like a well-oiled machine, whether they’re there or not, and allows them to focus on building all their tomorrows and life on their terms.
- The #1 myth, commonly believed to be a route to success that will sink a business faster than you can say “Titanic!”
- The Secret ‘guilty pleasure’ mindset that most successful business owners will never reveal that is, in fact, a direct path to a thriving business and a happy, relaxed life.
- The little used yet most powerful tool a business owner bends over backwards to avoid yet is key to being able to walk away, whether to plan for the future or enjoy the pool, never worrying about daily operations.
AndreaL Andrea Feinberg is President of Coaching Insight, LLC and drags business owners from the daily grind & towards their big picture opportunities where they’ll find more money, a happier life and the time to enjoy it all. In 23 years of business ownership she’s seen too many business owners struggle because they’ve lost sight of the dreams that led them to risk everything when they chose to be an owner; she’s committed to helping them live their dreams with smart, effective tools.
Latest posts by Tai Goodwin (see all)
- Guest Post: How to Outsource Labor and Effectively Grow Your Business – October 1, 2013
- Browseworthy: The Latest News on Outsourcing Resources [INFOGRAPHIC] – September 13, 2013
- Launch Talk Episode #78: Faith-Based Branding for Solopreneurs and Small Business Owners – September 12, 2013