Doing everything by yourself is one of the quickest ways to sabotage your business. Even before the ideas of delegation and outsourcing come into the picture, you will need good advice. You could ask your friends who have never started a business, or designed a website for help, but chances are they won’t have the depth of feedback you will need to make the best decision.
Q: So what’s an employedpreneur to do? Especially when you’ve got limited time and resources, but most of all you’ve got questions.
A: You put together a board of advisors, in this case we’re calling them our Kitchen Table Advisors. This year the Launch While Working’s Kitchen Table Advisors (KTAs for short) are comprised of entrepreneurs and employedpreneurs who have committed to sharing their insight, wisdom and best tips for building a profitable business.
Here’s a brief introduction to this year’s advisors:
- Nicole Fende @NicoleAFende, The Numbers Whisperer™ and President of Small Business Finance Forum.
- Akilah Thompkins-Robinson @AKZMeDesigns, owner of AKZMe Designs, LLC (www.akzmedesigns.com).
- Antonina D. Geer, MBA @SmBizFinance, is the founder and CEO of Simplistic Financials, LLC
- Dina Eisenberg @DinaEisenberg, of Speak Up Powerfully, an award-winning mediator/attorney and sought-after speaker.
- Nellie Akalp @CorpNetNellie, CEO of legal filing service CorpNet.com.
- Dr. Will Moreland @MoldLegacy, leadership expert and author of over 14 books, including the top selling Genius Potential.
- Tanya Smith @CoachTanya, creative business strategist and small biz automation guru for online entrepreneurs.
Read their full bios on the Kitchen Table Advisor Page. And follow them on Twitter too!
Got a question? Submit your questions to info@launchwhileworking[dot]com, or via our contacts page.
Latest posts by Tai Goodwin (see all)
- Guest Post: How to Outsource Labor and Effectively Grow Your Business – October 1, 2013
- Browseworthy: The Latest News on Outsourcing Resources [INFOGRAPHIC] – September 13, 2013
- Launch Talk Episode #78: Faith-Based Branding for Solopreneurs and Small Business Owners – September 12, 2013