Perspective* can be defined as a way of regarding situations, facts, etc, and judging their relative importance.
Perspective is what causes two people to see the same situation in completely different ways. One person will look at a closed door and take it as a sign that it’s not meant to be. Another person will encounter a closed door and immediately begin to look for an open window. As an employedpreneur, you will often find yourself not only looking for an open window, but sometimes you may have to be prepared to open the window yourself.
“There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love; there’s only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.” – Wayne Dyer
Today’s affirmation focuses on creating your own opportunities.
When one door closes, I push another open.
I am aware of what I want out of life and I am determined to find a way to launch my business while working. I work hard and deserve the opportunity to perform at my fullest potential. When a challenge tries to stop me from moving forward, I proactively seek solutions to overcome it and continue moving forward.
Even at work, I am seen as a valuable asset to the company because I perform at a high level of expertise. I patiently manage stressful work-related situations, using them as character and skill building opportunities. Maintaining a positive open attitude and a willingness to learn ensures that I always find a path that leads to success. So when one door closes, I can easily turn to another door, find a window or create my own opening if needed.
I make wise choices that support the prosperous business and lifestyle I envision. These choices help keep the paths to success clear. I am in control of my emotions. And I am in control of my attitude. It feels empowering to know that I am the self-sufficient person that I was created to be.
Today, I treasure every opportunity placed in my path. I work hard for and deserve peaceful prosperity and happiness. And I am prepared and strong enough to create the opportunities I need io launch my business!
1. What closed doors might be the perfect chance for me to create my own opportunity?
2. How can I use my strengths and talents to create the opportunities I need?
3. Who in my current network can support and help me create the opportunity I want?
*This definition comes from Dictionary.com.
Latest posts by Tai Goodwin (see all)
- Browseworthy: The Latest News on Outsourcing Resources [INFOGRAPHIC] – September 13, 2013
- Launch Talk Episode #78: Faith-Based Branding for Solopreneurs and Small Business Owners – September 12, 2013
- Browseworthy: The Latest Small Business News to Help You Launch Smart – September 7, 2013