Network Marketing, Direct Sales, Multi-Level Marketing are they all the same? Are they scams? Does anyone really make money from this business model?
In this Launch While Working segment, Tai talks with Katelyn Mariah to get the inside scoop on Network Marketing. Katelyn, who launched while working, walked away from a 26 year career as a psychologist after building a successful network marketing business in 2011. She’ll help us separate fact from fiction by sharing her experiences with the industry and how she found a product and company that allowed her to say goodbye to her 9-5.
In this interview Katelyn shares:
- The difference between Direct Sales and Network Marketing and MLM (multi-level marketing)
- The best way to build a networking marketing/direct sales business
- How to evaluate direct sales opportunities, and
- Challenges of working and building a direct sales business at the same time.
Our guest: Katelyn Mariah is an entrepreneur and a visionary artist. She spent the last 26 years as a therapist working with children, families, adults and couples. Creator of a successful Twin Cities women’s networking group: Magnetic Business Women (over 620 members), she is a Double Diamond Executive with It Works Global which she joined in 2009!
Latest posts by Tai Goodwin (see all)
- Browseworthy: The Latest News on Outsourcing Resources [INFOGRAPHIC] – September 13, 2013
- Launch Talk Episode #78: Faith-Based Branding for Solopreneurs and Small Business Owners – September 12, 2013
- Browseworthy: The Latest Small Business News to Help You Launch Smart – September 7, 2013