In this episode, Tai Talks with Ty Howard, CEO of The Baltimore Worldwide Speakers Bureau. Ty will not hold back one single idea, strategy or principle on how to start and grow your very own successful paid speaking business.
In this interview, Ty shares:
- If it’s a smart move for someone to step out and start a professional speaking business in this economy.
- Why some speakers get booked continuously and others are struggling to find paid speaking engagements or even free speaking opportunities.
- His best advice for anyone who wants to start a paid professional speaking business today.
Ty Howard is the founder, Chairman and CEO of InspiraGen Institute, LLC a successful, diverse professional and personal development firm based in Baltimore County, Maryland. InspiraGen Institute, LLC is a conglomerate of internationally recognized businesses: TyHoward.com, Ty Howard SeminarsTM, Knots Free Publishing, Knots Free Media, MOTIVATION magazine, and The Baltimore Worldwide Speakers Bureau. They share Ty’s vision, discipline, and passion to inspire, lift, and provide tools for change and growth for individuals and organizations throughout the world.
Latest posts by Tai Goodwin (see all)
- Guest Post: How to Outsource Labor and Effectively Grow Your Business – October 1, 2013
- Browseworthy: The Latest News on Outsourcing Resources [INFOGRAPHIC] – September 13, 2013
- Launch Talk Episode #78: Faith-Based Branding for Solopreneurs and Small Business Owners – September 12, 2013