It’s been exciting (and a lot of work) gearing up for the grand opening of the Employedpreneur Launch Pad. In addition to that, I’ve been enrolling VIP Charter members in Launch Circles. Launch Circles are virtual coaching and mastermind groups specifically for part-time entrepreneurs.
Most people are familiar with group coaching, but Mastermind groups are still a new concept to many people, even though the idea has been around for over 100 years. I first learned about the mastermind concept through reading Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich (a must read for anyone interested in developing a stronger and healthier mindset about money and wealth. At its core, a Mastermind is a group where members provide support, unbiased feedback and encouragement to each other. Applying the saying of “two heads are better than one,” mastermind groups are the perfect place to find solutions to overcoming the obstacles keeping your business from moving forward.
Here are 10 ways Employedpreneur Launch Circle mastermind group can help you launch smart and land profitable in your part-time business.
1. Your Mastermind Group is a supportive community: In a Mastermind Group peers give each other feedback, help each other brainstorm new possibilities, and set up accountability structures that keep each other focused and on track.
2. Mastermind members gain tremendous insight, which can improve their business and personal life. Your Mastermind Group is a powerful influence and resource.
3. Your Mastermind Group is a golden opportunity to interact and collaborate with like-minded professionals on the same path as you to launch a profitable business in a confidential, non-competitive environment.
4. You’ll be part of an exclusive community. Your Mastermind Group is an instant and valuable professional support network. You get to partner with people who are better than you at some area of business or experience – people you can learn from.
5. It’s an opportunity to find joint venture partners and cross promotional opportunities. You will find and attract people who can help and support you – good match for the long term growth and success of your business.
6. Your Mastermind Group will help you establish a strong personal foundation and see beyond what you can see yourself.
7. You get a sense of shared endeavor – knowing that others out there taking the same journey! Share business models with each other and brainstorm with people who are already on the same wavelength.
8. Participating in a Mastermind gives you immediate results. You leave each interaction with a more wisdom, having your perspective challenged and changed
9. Experience, skill and confidence develop from the Mastermind Groups’ support freeing you to take more risks and reach for bigger goals and dreams.
10. The Mastermind Group will help you design your business (and your life) to be the way you want them to be, not as you’ve been told things should be.
Your net worth is equal to your network: if you are not 110% happy about your current network, you can take ACTION immediately by joining a mastermind group. Unfortunately, 95% of people will never take the action needed in order to become part of a mastermind team.
If you are serious about launching your business while working full-time, you need to be around people who will help you stretch a little farther. A mastermind group is an opportunity for you to surround yourself with people who you can learn from and who can contribute to your building a profitable business. Click here to learn more about the Employedpreneur Launch Circle and how you can become a VIP Charter member.
Latest posts by Tai Goodwin (see all)
- Launch Talk Episode #80: Making Servant Leadership Part of Your Business Model - October 2, 2013
- Guest Post: How to Outsource Labor and Effectively Grow Your Business - October 1, 2013
- Launch Talk Episode 79: Even Your Part-time Business Needs a Business Plan - September 25, 2013