There’s a saying that books are the new business card. One of the best ways to show case your expertise and build credibility in your niche and with your audience is to write a book. And with self-publishing options becoming more process and financially friendly, many wise employedpreneurs looking to generate buzz for their service-based business are quickly putting pen to paper.
In this Launch While Working Segment, Book Launch Specialist Tynisha Thompson shares expert advice that will help you leverage your expertise to become a sought after thought leader in your industry. Whether you’re already writing or just getting started this powerful interview is the inspiration you need to get you book done!
Tynisha gives us the 411 on:
- How writing a book can help your business.
- How to figure out what to write about.
- Self-publishing vs. approaching a traditional publishing house.
- The pros and cons of digital publishing (Kindle, eReader) compared to having a hard copy.
- Mistakes wannabe or newbie authors make.
- If co-authoring is a good idea.
- How to create a book or product even if you are not a writer.
- How to determine what to charge for your book.
Our Guest: Tynisha Thompson is a business owner, coach and strategist that has helped hundreds of authors and business owners turn their message, passion and expertise into best-selling books, transformational workshops and life-changing seminars.
Latest posts by Tai Goodwin (see all)
- Guest Post: How to Outsource Labor and Effectively Grow Your Business – October 1, 2013
- Browseworthy: The Latest News on Outsourcing Resources [INFOGRAPHIC] – September 13, 2013
- Launch Talk Episode #78: Faith-Based Branding for Solopreneurs and Small Business Owners – September 12, 2013